Why Use An Agent When Buying Or Selling Your Austin House?
According to the National Association of Realtors, 89% of Sellers were assisted by a Real Estate Agent when selling their home. Furthermore, 88% of Buyers purchased their Home through a Real Estate Agent or Broker.
The facts are clear. When you are looking to Buy or Sell your Austin home, going with a trusted Real Estate Agent makes sense. Let’s face it, buying a house is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life. Unfortunately, buying or selling a home isn’t always clear-cut or easy. That’s why having an expert like Austin's Mobile Realty at your side to navigate the paperwork and nuances of buying or selling your house makes sense.
The Benefits of working with an Austin Texas Agent…
Working with a local Austin Texas Agent affords you many benefits that you would loose out on if you were going it alone. Benefits such as,
- The ability to negotiate the highest price.
- Knowledge of trends in the industry and your specific neighborhood.
- Knowledge of the school districts and neighborhoods.
- The potential ability to access off-market deals faster.
- The knowledge of the closing process and guiding you through the mortgage process
- And much more…
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Austin could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
We would love to talk to you today, regardless if you are buying or selling. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the Austin area or the process of buying or selling your home.
You can give us a call at (512) 289-7193 or fill out the form below.